[hungryfeed url=”http://wearables4u.info/tag/gear-s2/feed” feed_fields=”title” item_fields=”title,date” link_target=”_blank” force_feed=”1″ max_items=”5″ ]
- Be cautious when wearing the Gear. If you have sensitive skin or fasten the Gear too tightly, you may feel some discomfort.
- Some people may experience discomfort when wearing the Gear for prolonged periods.
- Do not expose the straps to very wet conditions. Wet straps can cause skin irritations. Dry the straps first. If you experience skin irritation when wearing the device, stop wearing the device and consult a physician.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the mobile device. Wipe it with a soft cloth slightly dampened in a mild soap-and-water solution. If the mobile device has a retractable camera lens, do not use soap and water to clean the lens. Use a blower or brush or lens cleaning paper dampened in a lens cleaning solution.
- The Gear and the strap have passed the hazardous materials test and meet international safety standards.
Replacing the strap
Detach the strap from the Gear to replace it with a new one.
- Push the button where the Gear’s body and strap meet.
- While pushing the button, pull the strap upward and remove it.
- Insert the holder of new strap into the grooves on the Gear’s body.
- Push the strap into the Gear’s body until it clicks into place.